Monday 10 December 2012

Love Santa x

So one Sunday morning - I say morning, I mean just after midday - was Christmas decorations time for flat 16 and I'm not going to lie... My inner child probably enjoyed herself too much. As she did the weekend seeing J-Stone's 8ft tree! *enter rather jealous girl here*
But its all good as home is decorated to an acceptable standard. Although leaving Mumma and Dadda R to finish the decorations unsupervised probably wasn't the best of ideas. There is now a Christmas patterned cardboard head of a reindeer with tisle looped around its neck in a scarf like fashion... this is one of the first things you see through the front door.
There are no words.
Now so far I have restrained from wearing my Asda brand Christmas glasses... aka, two glitter Christmas trees with holes in the middle for eyes - who ever said 'style does not extend to supermarkets' was quite clearly wrong - although I'm not sure anyone actually said that?! I feel those glasses only add to the (also glittery) Christmas pudding hair grip... If it has glitter and is remotely Christmasy I will buy It #ultimateconsumer
I am now currently eating my way though mince pies in preparation for our secret Santa gift swap later this evening. Only minutes ago did lelliot arrive back with his present after one reminded him that is was actually in an hour. As of yet the two other boys in my flat are still waiting to purchase their gifts - I dispare!
Lastly I shall come to my apology for not blogging for almost a month, one must meet deadlines too, one must also remember to write down which of the now five Google mail accounts that I have in order to sign in...
S


P.S. I have also just noticed that on this wonderful Google blogging site, its very own spell check is telling me 'Google' is not a word... oop's!
P.P.S The boys have just attempted wrapping their secret Santa presents... the amount of laughing coming from their rooms genuinely scares me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment