Friday 12 October 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's...

God I wish! But on the upside I had a flask full of home made smoothie (I figured if it keeps hot things hot, it can keep cold things, cold? Correct me if I'm wrong!) I'm overly smug over the whole 'one I prepared earlier' style smoothie - i feel so healthy!! Which I'm not gunna lie, is about time! I have finally gone to the gym and persuaded the wonderful J-stone to write me a gym routine :) (Thank you very much my lovely boyfriend :D) As whilst I may go to the gym, do you really think I actually have sod all idea how to work most of the machines / even know what half of them are meant to do?! And don't even get me started on the fact I am genuinely petrified of the weights section!
No seriously, a major consideration in going for mixed accommodation - there will be a guy who can open any jar or bottle that requires super human strength (well to squash my flat mates' egos - any strength at all!) So now if I could just manage to get my shoes and bags to match or have some kind of co-ordination what-so-ever A) Mini G would be very pleased... co-ordination freak that she is ;) love ya G! And B) i may look as though i have actually got my life together! Yaya me :D phaa who am i kidding?!
Anyhow, after the failings of public transport (Jeezzzz do I miss driving!) I am finally home :) So will be enjoying the company of my family... Dadda R's comment "Yes, its tidy now you don't live here" and Mumma R's (whilst standing on my foot, after a night out with the girls: Oh dear) "ShhhhSSHHshhh, umm oh you are home" Yeah thanks, parenting for you! Therefore, Mini G is my most favourite with "Wow you are skinny!" I have the best little sister ever!! :D
S

No comments:

Post a Comment