Thursday 11 October 2012

'Informal Flat Warning' - That's karma for you!

So its has been an eventful day (well half a day for me) but hey I went to bed at four... I was just being a good student! Although waking up to general chaos in the flat just isn't the way I wanted to start my day off! I'm not going to say people can't party, but please clean upppppp - It was a struggle to make my Cheerios this morning - grumpy S!
But they say what goes around come around, so of course it would be today we receive a flat inspection when sod all had been done to clear up the flat from the night before... clearly the sea of sticky spirits (aka the floor and every surface) and the washing up bowl of vom in the middle of the kitchen floor didn't impress :/ ooop's!  Although I'm not sure what they were more displeased about the general state of the kitchen or the fact we had a fire door propped open... Personally I was a bit more ticked off over the smell! I don't want to be able to smell the kitchen from my room unless its someone cooking garlic!!
But onto brighter notes I'm heading back to sunny Sevenoaks tomorrow for mumma R's birthday! Also looking forward to seeing my girls (namely Gouldmas - there you go I have mentioned you so quit pestering me :P)... and having an Ismail!! Oh the joys of a decent hot chocolate, I know its not hard but I just can't seem to make a decent cup of hot chocolate :( waaa... also maybe being able to cook in a kitchen that isn't resembling a pig sty - or  preferably be cooked for. Hint, hint. Would be nice?
So sitting on my newly tidied (yes I actually tidied) desk there is a nice little pile of media law books, which within the one day they have been in my room for me to read they have been promoted from h/w to a raised platform for my make up mirror to perch on - lucky books! So media law is going well ;)
However on the subject of uni, I took a look through my unit guide for news journalism (I know, there is such a thing as being over prepared) But I kid you not, this is what I found: "Teaching programme: NB - Night club rules apply to this teaching programme. If a better prospect comes up the existing programme will be dumped. You deserve the best." My initial reaction being, well of course... I am the best!! But this way of working still takes some getting used to, I mean 'night club rules apply'... after last night in Bournemouth that is just a scary thought!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment