Monday 1 October 2012

Eating my words

So it turns out it took all of three lectures to eat my words... this bodes well ;) Turns out, contrary to popular belief you have to do more than just turn up to pass your first year at uni. So, after a lovely long three month-or-so summer I need to use my brain again - it appears to have gathered many a cobweb...
Today was definitely a long and eventful day - the melodramatics started as soon as i switched on my laptop, having previously decided I now have freshers flu (probably don't and just have a cold, but really, that's not the point!) I felt that, alone in my room, I really was not getting the sympathy I deserved and may have ranted in an e.mail to Mumma and Dadda R, my response "Thank goodness you are in Bournemouth and I didn't get all of that in my ear!"... Feel the love - and resist the urge to get up and dance to Rudimental playing in my head - but on the up side Mumma R and JM are taking me out for a late lunch in Bournemouth tomorrow :) yay me! So I really can't complain ;)
Anyhow, after the beginning of the next three years of my life, I find myself without chocolate and vino, instead with a large mug of good o'll Lemsip and the tendency to nod off on my keyboard... Night!
S

P.s. If you happen to be an elderly resident of Bournemouth who has an interesting first memory to share, I would love to interview you and your story will become part of my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment