Sunday 7 October 2012

This, That and Costa Coffee Machines

Sooooo, turns out  I am about as good at blogging daily as I am at being on time... ooop's! But on the upside whilst I have... hmm let's put it this way 'taken the weekend off' (because all students need a break from doing crap all) I have actually yet to miss a lecture... and only been late for reasons outside my control! And for those who my constant insistence of lateness - fashionably so - i like to think, this will really wind you up, the lectures have started late anyway because the lecturer was later than me! Karma baby. Lateness is the way forward. Therefore I am just forward thinking. And a genius. Also definitely modest.
For all you grammar... (I think that's what I mean... I am writing this fuelled by a late night snack, well I say snack, what I really mean is devouring a biscuit tin Mumma and Dadda R bought me for 'making friends and sharing with my flat mates' - But in all fairness they won't miss any biscuits they never knew they had!) Any way, back to the point. Anyone out there who is a bit OTT on the whole 'proper usage of grammar' (you know who you are!) I have started many a sentence with 'And' tonight, see earlier the 'fueled by bisuicts' comment - I only have limited brain power tonight I'm afraid. I will however make a conscious effort to get all grammar and spelling right in the next post. Ha... cause that's going to happen. One uses the spell check on ones computer rather more than one would care to admit ;)
This is the point where I think, I could really do with some caffeine as I'm wide awake but sooo sleepy - I mean seriously it's like my body clock hates me or something! Just plain rude! But even thought there is the simplicity of a tea bag (maybe fruit... Strawberry and Mango! Haters gunna hate... but leave me and my fruit tea alone please :) besides there is nadda on the caffeine front so I may get some sleep!) and a kettle in the next room, the allure of the newly found (thanks to J-stone) Costa machine in my halls is rather intriguing - why I am so amused by it, I'll never know! But i do know this If there wasn't a way to get a caffeinated drink per hour on campus I don't know how I would make it through lectures!
I do seem to manage fine in the real  world though... but It turns out my real world is mini/crazy golf with the boyfriend (and I really don't think caffeine is needed for that.) It is rather strange how one can get so over excited and competitive over golf in miniature... and there weren't even any windmills just a variety of weird slops, turns and yes, water jumps! I think for the sake of 'it's not the winning that matters but the taking part', I shall not disclose who won... and boys are stupid ;)
S

No comments:

Post a Comment