Tuesday 9 October 2012

Definitely ill.

I am definitely ill. Seriously, I am the most last minute person ever. I'm really not exaggerating. No seriously. Yet today, 9th October 2012, before most stores have even started their Christmas promotions, before most people have even started thinking about Christmas in general, before Halloween (but I'm not 5, so seriously who cares? Fake blood is just creepy! Santa Clause on the other hand 100% totally real and awesome - you heard it here first), before both mumma R's and mini G's birthdays, before anyone thought to tell me there is such a thing as over using commas, before I found out you can zone out whilst writing - not just reading - an uber long list, I wrapped my first Christmas present! (That point was totally worth waiting for) Now all I want to do is go and buy tinsel and go crazy on the flat... I feel some may argue this is slightly OTT... meh, grumpy buggers, Christmas is in less than 100 days! To be precise 87 days aka 11 weeks!
Although saying that, I did decide I had the power to add people to Santa's naughty list this morning, when the bus driver decided at the person in front of me (just as it started to rain) that his bus was too full. Yeah, cause that one went down well - he was just lucky it wasn't a Monday morning. Just going to point out now to anyone that also struggles with the concept of time, "another bus will be along 'in a minute'"does not translate to 'you will have to wait ten to fifteen minutes in the rain for three buses to turn up at once'. Just cause they are very similar concepts. Clearly.
Onto a brighter, non-Christmasy (gasp), note... I managed to cook bacon today and not reduce it to an inedible crisp! However I did manage to burn a pain ou chocolate whilst defrosting it. I am uber talented.
I also completed three hours of shorthand (dark thoughts) without the help of Red Bull and black tea. Cause that's my thing now - black tea, one sugar, well okay I tell a lie, normally two because 'just this once anndddd i'm really tired' #itdoesn'tcountif
Because I'm starved of TV here at uni and therefor TV adverts I have no idea if everyone has already seen this... however if you are a BBC addict or pay enough to be able to fast forward through the adverts #poshpeopleproblems and haven't had the chance to see this - not gunna lie it speaks the truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK_RMlY0PkA&feature=player_embedded
Enjoy,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment