Thursday 4 October 2012

Peppermint foot scrub and the rest of lifes wonderful treats

So my idea of blogging daily lasted ohhh, what a few days... so I think a well done me needs to be put out there... hmmm! But lets start as we mean to go on.
Yesterday was an oddly calm day. Not sure whether it was the sheer amount of Lemsip in my system or I had just ran out of things to rant about, but like the awesome student I am, I made it out the door for my 9am lecture! Well done me :) With a cup of tea in a thermos (keeping to my upper middle class - so I'm told. No seriously, this is what the Bournemouth locals like to tell me outside the pub of a weekday night (Turns out I can't just go out for a drink anymore and be ignored, no in Bournemouth total strangers like to engage you in lengthy conversation... so far from home!) - Sennockain roots, no Costa takeaway cups for me... well unless i get up late in which case Costa becomes my new best friend.)
Something is telling me trying to write down my ramblings may just be that little bit confusing for those reading this! I shall try and kerb the bracketing! No promises though ;)
So anyway, as a treat for my zen-ness (yes I did just made that word up) I wacked out the peppermint foot scrub - see you think the headings are just randomly awesome, but they really do have a meaning - and as it turns out peppermint foot scrub is oddly relaxing (I also just like saying, but that's not the point!) So instead I'll just blame the peppermintyness - that one is definately a word too ;) - on me getting absolutely nothing done last night and crashing... I'm really bad at being a fresher!
Onto the rest of life's wonderful treats... me and my flat mates may have enjoyed the goodie bag mumma R left me with a little too much! Okay I digress, I definitely did share, It's not my fault the biscuit tin was closer to me than it was them!! Really its such a good thing I have finally managed to join the gym, the gym which is a fifteen minute walk from halls, so really even more exercise. So that means i can justify the Chinese takeaway and movie night tonight with the girls... and J-stone, he just doesn't know that those are the plans for his evening yet :P I have a feeling I could be loosing my boyfriend to Lellyot tonight...
This blog really is inspiring, talking of the rest of life's wonderful treats - here's one for the children (and parents who have held one to many children's disco birthday parties) of the 90's. 'Hey Micky' by Lolly just came on shuffle... major blast from the past (and maybe a small sing along and dance around my room. Maybe.) But hey, I am attempting to fold and put away my washing! Yes that's right mumma R I said fold ;)
S

2 comments:

  1. (Signed on as dadda R but this time it's mumma R)

    Fold! - its the word Iron, I am waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be waiting a rather long time (although I do have an ironing pile - It has just been nowhere near an iron!) So I suggest a nice cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit and just moving on with nagging Little G. I am sure she will approciate it!
    S

    ReplyDelete