Wednesday 10 October 2012

Product placement much?!

I'm thinking Costa a making freaking loads even with their 'student prices' and literally all my lecturers have the takeaway Costa coffee cups glued to their hands throughout the whole lecture - reminding you to pay attention, because there is that worry that if you are sitting that little bit too close to the front (which I never do - standard cool kid bus rules apply) or the lecturer decides to take a spontaneous walk around the room, you may get covered in flying hot coffee from an over enthusiastic gesture... Hmm appealing.
'Student prices' are amazing not gunna lie. I can even afford the Starbucks on campus... Nommmy chai tea lattes just outside the library. That is why people go to the library... Oh and something called books - but that is why Amazon was invented along with their lovely kindle!
Don't get me wrong I love an actual book just as much as the next technologically illiterate person and hey I'm the one studying to become a journalist, ultimately a magazine journalist and whilst I'm really enjoying my blogging and I think I could really enjoy online journalism, there really is nothing better than an actual magazine to flick through. Especially when your flat mates have got the Xbox on full wack and your phone is just purposely winding you up because it had managed to get signal in this spot two seconds ago and function normally, but now it is impossible it seems!
Lets wack in a bit of unprovoked product placement... My favourites are Grazia, Cosmopolitan, Look, and Elle... Just in case you were wondering or were just considering what to get this poor, poor student for Christmas ;)
#doagooddeedtoday #feedastudent #prefrablyclotheastudent... No seriously i am going crazy only having gone actual shopping one an a half times in the last, almost four weeks... Oh my actual... Almost a whole month :'( no wonder i feel ill - its not freshers flu its withdrawal symptoms from shopping. Duh.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment