Monday 8 October 2012

Buzzing like a bee

In hind sight maybe I should have left the Red Bull in Asda today... I may have got a lot done, but it apparently doesn't have super powers in 'motivation for shorthand'. It's not that much to ask is it?!
On the upside I have figured out how to blog from my mobile! Oh I'm so technologically literate! Well... one day :P

Hmm, so I think a little look at the Boots Christmas catalogue and THEN shorthand... cause technically I've already done two hours today - even though the seminar may not count and the cramming before because I kept putting it off last week... hmmmm, I see no pattern emerging here ;)
Yes, I am getting way too excited over Christmas already... I know it only just October, but Asda have started getting in their Christmas stuff so I have decided that merits me getting excited! For once I am also nice and organised so I figure, why not? This way the various people in my life may actually get decent Christmas presents!
So when is it too early to start decorating the flat...
S

No comments:

Post a Comment