Thursday 18 October 2012

Because, why not?

Well that was probably one of the most eventful weekends of my life. Not gunna lie it was bloody fun though! Although saying that I am increasingly worried about Mumma R - clearly she is not coping without me (well who would?!) but wow. I have no words! But on the plus side I have reiterated to Dadda R that he can always buy a fancy flat in Bournemouth and move down here (cheep rent me thinks!)
I had decided I needed a long weekend off from doing anything - once again! And so naturally came back to more work that I left with - goodness only knows how that one works - but I am almost up to date! *Model student here*
I would blog about all the interesting and life changing things i have experienced since last blogging but asides from more lectures and way too much shorthand, not gunna lie being able to write in what looks like hieroglyphics does make me kinda feel like I have a super power... you knows it ;) Not much has actually happened unless you count the fact that I attempted to go to lectures this week without caffeine (I spent my food budget for this week on going home - oop's!) The result of my caffeine free week: some amazingly talented doodles on my hand! So there we go if journalism goes out of the window, I just need to get over my fear of needles and become a tattoo artist. Simple.
Very much looking forward to 'The Unexpected' tonight at Hoopers (T.Wells - yes i'm back home again - but B'mouth has me for the next month! Lucky Bournemouth.) I have been informed the Grazia editorial team will be there - yay - you can also 'meet the Radley dogs'. Yes we are all hoping they are actual dogs... In my hoping and dreaming I also decided I would like a new dress for Christmas / New years and seeing as I have all other aspects of Christmas sorted - we are having a flat Christmas too... flat 16 just doesn't know it yet - I feel the time has come for dress shopping. And maybe I might need shoes too. Probably a bag now I think about it. Also, you must always accessorise. I may actually need a new lipstick to match the dress I haven't bought yet... *Meh, I didn't want to eat for the next month anyways!*
S

No comments:

Post a Comment